Amica Auto Insurance policy holders can manage their accounts 24/7. Users can update their profile, print ID cards, make payments, e-sign documents and report and track claims. Payments can be made online, by phone (1-800-242-6422) or through U.S. mail. Members can also opt for the auto pay service to avoid paying for installment charges. Below are instructions on how to create an account, login and make payments.
How to Login
Step 1 – On the website, click on ‘Login’. This is the first link from your left-hand side on the top menu as shown below.
Step 2 – You will be redirected to the login page. Enter your username and click ‘Log In’.
Step 3 – Enter your password and click ‘Log In’.
- I forgot my password – To rest your password, answer a verification question or have a temporary password sent to your email.
- I forgot my username – To recover your username, enter your account information. The following details are required: name, policy number and date of birth.
Enroll in Online Access
Step 1 – On the homepage click on the ‘create an account’ link below the login form as shown below.
Step 2 – On the next page, enter your account information. This includes your account or policy number, name and date of birth.
Step 3 – For the next few steps, you will create your login credentials, set up security questions and provide your primary email address.
NOTE: If you need help with the enrollment process call 1-800-242-6422.
Step 1 – Using the browser on your mobile device. Go to m.amica.com.
Step 2 –Click ‘Log In’ at the top right hand corner of your screen to access your account.
Make a Claim
You can make a claim by calling the insurer at 1-800-242-6422 or online by logging into your account on the website. You can use the mobile app or by visiting the claims center on your PC. You can use the Amica Claims Advisor to get a step by step breakdown of the claims process
Amica Auto Insurance Review
Amica is an insurance provider that not only offers solid auto insurance coverage but also home, life, marine, and personal umbrella products. The auto insurance offers several different policies and they are one of the better companies when it comes to giving auto insurance discounts. Getting a quote and making a claim are both quick and easy processes and on the Amica auto insurance website there is the Amica login where you can make payments to your premium and as well as manage your policy.
Established in 1907, Amica auto insurance has been in business for over a century and they are the oldest mutual auto insurer in the United States. They offer exceptional service and great coverage at an affordable price.
Types of Coverage Amica Auto Insurance Offers
Here are the types of coverage that Amica auto insurance offers:
- Medical Payments (MedPay) – If you are injured in an auto accident this can help pay for medical expenses for you as well as passengers in your vehicle. It can cover medical bills, and expenses for a funeral.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – This is a type of no-fault coverage that can help with medical costs and loss of wages if you or other passengers in your vehicle are hurt in an accident. This coverage can cover medical bills, which are necessary, loss of services, expenses for a funeral, and the loss of wages.
- Bodily Injury Liability – This can help with the costs for injuries to others if you are the person at fault in an accident. It can help cover medical expenses, expenses for a funeral, pain and suffering costs, and the loss of wages.
- Property Damage – This helps cover the cost of property damage if you are at fault in an accident. Damage to others’ vehicles is covered with this coverage as is damage to other’s property such as homes as well as things like mailboxes and even telephone poles.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury – Will pay for medical expenses for an injury to you if the driver who is at fault in an accident does not have insurance or not enough insurance in order to pay for your injury expenses. It covers medical bills that are necessary, pain and suffering, the loss of wages, and expenses for a funeral.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Property Damage – This coverage aids in paying for damage to your vehicle if the person that was at fault in an accident does not have insurance or does not have enough insurance to cover the damage to your vehicle. It can pay for damages to your vehicle and rental expenses (will depend on the state you reside in).
- Collision – This helps cover the costs to repair, or even replace your vehicle, if it is damaged by another driver’s vehicle or an object such as a tree or telephone pole and it does not matter who is at fault. It pays for repairs that are accident related, towing costs, and full replacement of the vehicle if it is totaled.
- Comprehensive – This will cover costs due to vehicle damage that was not caused by an accident with another vehicle or an object. It can help with the costs for damage from hail, a tree that has fallen, natural disasters, theft, vandalism, accidents with animals, rocks hitting your vehicle as a result of kicking up from other vehicles, and towing.
- Auto/Loan Lease Coverage – If there is an accident and your vehicle is totaled it will help with the difference of the current value of it and the remaining money you owe on a loan or a lease.
- Full Glass Coverage – Helps with the cost of windshield replacement, windows, and other glass on the vehicle and there is not a deductible. It can aid in paying for small chips and cracks repairs, total replacement of glass, and vehicle sensor recalibration.
- Roadside Assistance – 24/7 roadside assistance is available and can cover costs for towing, changing of tires that are flat, bringing gas to you if you are on empty, removing your vehicle from snow or mud, jump starting a battery that is dead, and unlocking doors if you happen to be locked out of your vehicle.
- Rental Reimbursement – Will help cover costs for transportation if, after an accident, you cannot drive your vehicle or if it is being repaired. It pays for rental cars, ridesharing, costs for taxis, trains, and buses.
- Accident Forgiveness/Good Driving Rewards – In this type of coverage from Amica auto insurance you will receive Advantage Points, which can decrease the costs in the case of an accident. It can aid in having your deductible reduced or even eliminated and can also waive the surcharge in the case of an auto accident.
Amica auto insurance also offers the Platinum Choice Auto coverage where you can get top-notch protection in one policy. You can get replacement or repair of vehicle glass without any deductible, a service for monitoring of credit, coverage for new car replacement that will replace a totaled car with a brand new one. In order to qualify for Platinum Choice Auto, the vehicle you own cannot be more than one year old and it cannot have more than 15,000 miles.
Amica Auto Insurance Prices
As stated before Amica auto insurance offers solid coverage at competitive prices. The price that you pay for your premiums will depend on such things as:
- Type of coverage that you want
- Your age
- Where you live
- Your driving record
- Year, make, and model of your vehicle
Amica auto insurance is one of the more affordable insurance carriers for many types of coverage and one of the best for high-risk drivers. One of the main ways you can save money on your premiums is if you qualify for their wade array of discounts. If you have any questions about pricing you can call their 24/7 toll free number at 800-242-6422. You can also get pricing information if you are a customer by using the www Amica com login.
Amica Auto Insurance Discounts
The discounts that Amica Auto insurance offers are:
- Loyalty – Longer than two years
- Home Ownership
- Young Driver Training
- Good Student
- Student Away at School
- Parent Loyalty – Parents have been with Amica at least 5 years
- Accident Free
- Defensive Driver Training
- Anti-Theft Devices
- Passive Restraints
- Electronic Stability Control
- Forward-Collision Warning
- Adaptive Headlights
- Paying Premium In Full
- Auto Pay
- Receiving Paperless Documents
Amica Auto Insurance Pros and Cons
- Affordable auto insurance
- Many types of coverage options
- 24/7 customer service
- Many available discounts
- Easy to manage your policy through Amica auto insurance login
- Offers other insurance options (home, life, marine ect..)
- Solid Amica auto insurance reviews
- Sometimes high-risk drivers are denied coverage
Is Amica Car Insurance Good?
Amica auto insurance is a good carrier that offers many types of coverage for auto insurance. Their 24/7 customer service department is fantastic and you can really save money with all the discounts offered. On top of the good auto insurance products offered the company also offers other products as well such as home, life, and marine insurance.
Does Amica insurance offer term life insurance policies?
Yes, Amica insurance offers term life policies.
How to make a claim with Amica insurance?
You can make a claim with Amica auto insurance over the phone, online, and through the live chat service. The claim number is the main phone number of 800-242-6422. If you want to file a claim online you have to use the Amica login. You will also have to use the Amica auto insurance login to file a claim through live chat and the hours that live chat is available are:
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (EST)
Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (EST)
Does Amica Insurance have local agents?
No, Amica does not use local agents to see insurance but rather company representatives.
What is the Amica insurance phone number?
The Amica insurance phone number is 800-242-6422.
Does Amica have a mobile app?
Yes, Amica has a mobile app that is available for iOS and Android users. Through the app you can take care of an Amica claim, make a payment as well as make and track claims, manage your policies, and contact the customer service department.
Overall, Amica is a very good insurance carrier that offers auto insurance products and other insurance products as well. If you look online you can find many reliable Amica auto insurance reviews. In terms of auto insurance the company offers a wide range of insurance policies as well as an impressive number of discounts. Amica has been insuring Americans since 1907 and one of three of their customers that have auto insurance have had it for over 20 years. The mobile app is as nice as the customer service, which even has live chat. The company is financially stable and reputable and is a great choice for all types of auto insurance coverage.