You can make payments towards your Dairyland auto insurance policy either by signing into your online account, or by making a ‘quick payment’ (no login required). Both options are outlined in the guides below. Benefits of having an online account include the ability toview/print documents, request changes to your policy, update personal information, etc. There is currently no online claims process, however the dedicated claims phone line is posted at the bottom of this page (scroll down to view).
Dairyland insurance login
How to Log In
Step 1 – Either click the link at the top of this page, or go to www.my.dairyland.com (the main account login page).
Note: You can also press the ‘Manage My Policy’ link on the Dairyland homepage.
Step 2 – Enter your account email address and password into the input fields, and then click the ‘Login’ button as outlined below.
Forgot Password – On the main sign-in page, click the ‘Forgot Password?’ link. A pop-up form will generate, prompting you to enter your email address. After entering your email, click the ‘Reset Password’ button.
Enroll in Online Access
Step 1 – Go to the main login page by following the instructions in the above section.
Step 2 – Once there, press the ‘Create an Account’ link (outlined in the screenshot below). You will be redirected to the registration page.
Step 3 – Enter your first name, last name, email (which will be your ‘user ID’), and password. Select whether or not you have an active policy or not (if you do have an active policy, than you will be required to provide policy details).
Step 1 – Go to the sign-in page.
Step 2 – Enter your policy number, date of birth, and ZIP code into the form on the right side of the page. Click ‘Make a Payment.’
Make a Claim
Step 1 – As previously stated, there is currently no online claim reporting feature. If you need to report a claim, call 1(800)-334-0090.
Note: This phone line is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Dairyland Auto Insurance Review
Dairyland auto insurance has midwestern roots based in Wisconsin and the company has beenoffering solid car and motorcycle insurance products. On the Dairyland insurance website itstates “while we may be a business with a bottom line, at Dairyland, you’re never just anumber.” That is true, as they are an insurer that takes care of their customers and theirinsurance is available in all 50 states. They treat their customers with great respect and careand strive to give them the best price and service.
Dairyland insurance has received more than positive consumer reviews and they are known foroffering:
- Inexpensive auto insurance
- Motorcycle insurance
- Off-road vehicle insurance
In terms of inexpensive insurance, Dairyland offers low-cost insurance, solid coverage, money-saving discounts, very low down payments, pay-as-you-go plan options, and SR22s. On the main Dairyland auto insurance website, there is also the Dairyland insurance login where you canlogin to your account and manage the policy or policies that you have.
Dairyland Auto Insurance Coverage
There are several types of coverage options at Dairyland insurance.
- Liability – This type of coverage will help pay for the costs for personal injury to anotherdriver and their vehicle and or property if you are the person at fault in an accident.
- Physical Damage – This is comprehensive collision coverage where if your vehicle isdamaged in an accident, if you are at fault or not, or by something such as a fire orfalling tree your repairs will be covered.
- Uninsured Motorist – If you are injured by an accident where an uninsured motorist is atfault, you are covered. Not only can it help pay for your medical cost but in some states,property damage is also covered. If you add this type of coverage to your policy it canalso fill the gaps when the driver who is at fault in the accident does not have amplecoverage to pay for your medical expenses.
- Medical Payments – This coverage will help pay for any medical expenses, for both youand your passengers, if there is an accident.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – This coverage will help pay for other things besidesmedical expenses such as wage loss or funeral expenses to name just a couple.
- Towing and Labor – This coverage covers the costs of towing and labor to your vehicle.
- Rental Reimbursement – If you are in an accident and need a rental car this coveragecovers the cost.
- Special Equipment – If you have this type of coverage, anything you have added to yourvehicle that is damaged in an accident covers that damage to those special parts.
In terms of the discounts that you can receive from Dairyland auto insurance, they have:
- Advanced Quote Discount – Save if you get a Dairyland insurance quote at least oneweek from the day from when you need a new policy.
- Transfer Discount – If you decide to take Dairyland insurance and switch from anothercarrier you can get a discount, and this is the case even if there is a coverage lapse.
- Anti-Theft –Save by having an auto-theft device on your vehicle.
- Multi-Vehicle Discount – If you insure more than one vehicle through Dairyland autoinsurance you will get a discount.
- Payment Frequency Discount – Save money if you pay for more than the premium rightaway or pay it on a quarterly, six month, or annual basis.
- Homeowner’s Discount
- Renter’s Discount – If you rent you can save on auto insurance, but it will depend on thestate that you live in.
- Defensive Driving Discount – Save If you successfully complete a defensive drivingcourse.
Dairyland Motorcycle Insurance
Dairyland motorcycle insurance offers solid coverage including:
- Bodily injury liability
- Property damage liability
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Medical expense coverage
- Uninsured motorist
There are also other Dairyland motorcycle insurance offerings such as:
- Replacement cost coverage – This will pay for a replacement motorcycle if the one youhad was totaled and covered by a Dairyland insurance claim. (this option is onlyavailable if the motorcycle is not older than three years old).
- Guest passenger coverage – This will help cover the cost of medical expenses for apassenger injured in an accident on your motorcycle.
- Physical damage + coverage – This helps pay for repairs for your motorcycle using partsthat are original from the manufacturer.
- Roadside assistance – This helps pay for things such as if you need your motorcycletowed or other emergency services.
- Rental reimbursement – This will help pay for a rental if your motorcycle is being fixed.
- Special equipment – This helps cover the cost of any special equipment that is on yourmotorcycle and damaged in an accident.
Here are the motorcycle insurance discounts that the Dairyland insurance company offers:
- You will receive a discount if you have successfully completed a motorcycle safetycourse in the last 5 years.
- Discount for HOG (Harley Owners Group) members.
- Group rider discount.
- You can save if you have existing motorcycle insurance before switching over toDairyland insurance.
- You can receive a loyalty discount if you have Dairyland motorcycle insurance for over ayear and if you replace or add another motorcycle.
- Homeowner’s discount. ·You will receive a discount if you have more than one motorcycle insurance byDairyland.
Dairyland Auto Insurance Prices
Dairyland insurance offers many types of coverage at a competitive price and is a good choicefor motorcycle riders, insurance for off-road vehicles, and auto insurance for higher risk drivers.The prices will depend on the type of coverage you want and what type of vehicle you wantcovered. The better your driving record is, the lower you will pay for your premiums and nomatter what type of vehicle you want to insure there is no lack of discounts available. You canget quotes easily through the website or by calling the Dairyland insurance phone number.
Dairyland Auto Insurance Pros and Cons
- Solid coverage for autos, motorcycles, and off-road vehicles.
- Reputable company that has been in business over 60 years.
- Offers many discounts. ·Good for high-risk drivers/riders.
- Offers offer a free SR-22 for most customers. ·Solid Dairyland insurance customer service.
- Dairyland insurance agent login link on the landing page.
- Easy to get a Dairyland insurance quote.
- Does not penalize drivers with poor credit.
- Off-road vehicle insurance is not available in every state.
- Rates can be on the high side for high-risk drivers.
- Discounts will vary from state to state.
- Cannot file a claim online.
Dairyland insurance FAQ
Is Dairyland insurance good?
Yes. The Dairyland insurance company is reliable for auto, motorcycle, and off-road vehicle coverage. They have a solid reputation in the insurance industry, offer competitive prices, offera wide array of discounts, and the Dairyland insurance customer service department is top-notch. It is simple to manage your policy/policies through the Dairyland login on the website.
What does motorcycle insurance offer?
Dairyland insurance company offers motorcycle coverage of Collision, Comprehensive, Bodilyinjury liability, Property damage liability, Personal Injury Protection (PIP), Medical expensecoverage, Uninsured motorist, and other optional coverage options.
How to get a quote from Dairyland car insurance?
You can get a Dairyland insurance quote online or over the phone. On the Dairyland insurance website on the main page there is a drop down box to input what type of vehicle you want toinsure and then your zip code. You can also call the Dairyland insurance phone number specifically for quotes for autos at 844-242-7419 and for motorcycles at 844-232-9327. Theworking hours for phone Dairyland insurance customer service are Weekdays 6 a.m.–9 p.m. andSaturday 7 a.m.–6 p.m. (CT).
What is a Dairyland car insurance phone number?
There is not just one Dairyland insurance number but several of them, which are:
- Quotes – Auto – 844-242-7419 – Motorcycle – 844-232-9327·Make a Payment – 800-334-0090
- Policy Questions: 800-334-0090
- Report Suspected Fraud – 877-736-8798
- Claims Service – 800-334-0090
How to make a claim with Dairyland insurance?
For Dairyland insurance claims you must call the Dairyland auto insurance phone number of800-334-0090.
What can I do on the Dairyland insurance app?
Through the Dairyland insurance app, you can make payments, get bill alerts, access youraccount, and view ID cards.
How to make an online payment to Dairyland insurance?
If you go to the main Dairyland insurance website you can click on the My Account link, which isthe my Dairyland insurance page, where you can make a payment as well as manage yourpolicy/policies. You can also make a Dairyland insurance payment over the phone at 800-334-0090 and through the mobile app.
Does Dairyland insurance cover SR-22 drivers?
Yes, the Dairyland insurance company offers insurance coverage for most SR-22 drivers.
Is there a grace period for Dairyland insurance?
Yes, there is a grace period and Dairyland insurance will work with you if you are havingfinancial difficulties.
Overall, Dairyland insurance offers great coverage for auto, motorcycle, and off-road vehicles.The company has a solid reputation, offers many discounts, has great customer service, and hasbeen in business for over 60 years. They are a good choice for motorcycle riders and high riskdrivers and they offer their insurance products at competitive prices. Receiving a quote andmaking a claim is very easy and not only is all the information you need on their website, butthey also offer a mobile app as well.