If you’re interested in purchasing a MetLife auto insurance policy, there are two different ways you can get a free quote: online using the website’s rate quote tool, or by calling 1-888-675-6610 and speaking with a representative who will discuss available policy options with you. If you want to conduct your own research on available coverages, discount programs, and other policy features, visit the auto FAQ page here. The guide below provides a general overview of the online quote process.
How to Get a Quote
Step 1 – Begin by going to the official homepage (metlife.com).
Note: To get to the main submission form quicker, click the ‘Quote’ button at the top of this page.
Step 2 – Click the ‘Get a Quote’ tab in the menu on the right side of the page as outlined in the screenshot below, and then Select ‘Auto’ from the drop-down list.
Step 3 – On the next page, select your state of residence from the drop-down list, and then enter your group/company affiliation (if applicable).
Step 4 – Enter your ZIP code and hit ‘Begin.’
Step 5 – Enter your first name, last name, street address, and date of birth. Click the ‘Continue’ button to move on to the next step. Follow the instructions within the form to complete the process and receive your custom rate.
Related Life Insurance Articles
- What is Life Insurance?
- Whole Life Insurance
- Term vs Whole Life Insurance
- LIRP: A Life Insurance Tax-Free Retirement Plan
- Colonial Penn Life Insurance 2023
- Life Insurance With Pre existing Conditions
- The importance of assigning a Beneficiary
- The Types of Life Insurance – Explained
Life Insurance Tips
- Is Life insurance a good career path?
- How to Start Selling Life Insurance
- How To Use Life Insurance While Alive