There are two main ways to get a free Wisconsin Health (WSA) Insurance quote: by filling out the online request form, or by calling 1-800-811-1670 (open Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM). The instructions in the section posted below detail how to fill out the request form on the WSA website.
How to Get a Quote
Step 1 – Go to the homepage (https://www.wpsic.com), and then click the type of policy that you’re interested in purchasing (on the right side of the page – as outlined in the below screenshot).
Note: If you’re interested in purchasing an individual/family policy you can call 1-800-332-1398 to speak with a licensed healthcare agent.
Step 2 – Fill out the required sections of the form. If you’re requesting a quote for an individual/family policy you will need to provide the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth (month, day, year)
- Estimated household income for current/plan year
- Size of household (number of people)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Street address (city, state, ZIP, county)
- Coverage type (single, family, family/no spouse)
- Plan that you are interested in (PPO with copay, HSA with high deductible)
- Policy start date
- Whether or not you are a tobacco user
Step 3 – After reviewing all of the form’s sections, press the “Get a Quote” button at the bottom of the page to submit your request. You will be contacted by an agent/representative after your request has been processed.