Manage your Kemper Auto Insurance policy online by enrolling for access. Once you’re signed up you will be able to make online payments, setup automatic withdrawal payments, print/request ID cards, track that status of claims, and get in touch with your local agent. The instructions posted below detail the login, registration, payment, and claims processes.
Kemper Insurance login
How to Log In
Step 1 – Begin by going to the homepage (http://www.kemper.com).
Step 2 – Click the customer login link.
Step 3 – Select which type of account you will be logging into (e.g. personal auto/home/valuables, commercial auto/non-standard auto, etc.).
Step 4 – Fill in your username and password into the form on the left side of the page and then click the login button to access your account.
Forgot Password – Go to the main policy management/sign-in page and then press the “forgot your password?” link. Fill in your username and press the submit button. After verifying your identity you will be able to reset/recover your password.
Enroll in Online Access
Step 1 – Click the “New User Registration” link on the policy management/login page.
Step 2 – Create a username and password. Enter your first name, last name, email address, and security questions/answers. Press the create profile button to finish the enrollment process.
File a Claim
Step 1 – File a claim over the phone by calling 1-888-252-2799 (open 24/7), or online by going to the claims center page.
Step 2 – Select the type of claim you need to report from the drop-down list and then hit the “start online now” button.
Step 3 – Fill in the required information within each subsection of the form. After reviewing all of your information go to the bottom of the page and press the submit button. After your claim has been processed a claims representative will get in touch with you.
Make a Payment
Step 1 – Sign up for an online account to make credit/debit card payments online. Once you’re signed up you will also be able to setup automatic payments (EFT, credit card, etc.).
Kemper Auto Insurance Review
Kemper is an insurance provider that offers insurance products in the United States. They are one of the biggest insurance providers in the US and have a good reputation. Their headquarters are in Chicago, Illinois and the company is a financially stable one with $14.3 billion in assets. Not only does Kemper provide auto insurance but they also offer home, life, and business insurance. In terms of auto insurance, the carrier offers solid coverage options and they are one of the better carriers for high-risk drivers. They offer their insurance policies at competitive prices and you can get coverage in all 50 states as well as in Washington DC.
There are over 6.2 million policies with Kemper insurance and they are represented by over 30,000 agents as well as brokers. There are over 9,500 employees in the company and they will work with you to find the best coverage possible for your specific needs. On the Kemper insurance webpage there is a Kemper insurance login, which makes it simple to manage your policy/policies. There are solid auto insurance discounts and you can really save if you bundle different policies.
Types of Coverage Kemper Auto Insurance Offers
Kemper offers the typical types of auto insurance coverage of:
- Medical payments (MedPay)
- Personal injury protection (PIP)
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist
For standard auto insurance policies Kemper also has the coverage options of:
- New car replacement – If you have a new vehicle that is damaged in a serious manner in an accident that is covered, this coverage will either pay for repairs or replace it depending on what costs more. This is even the case if it exceeds the actual cash value of the vehicle.
- Gap coverage – This is for vehicles that are not over three years old and it will pay for the difference between the actual value of your vehicle and the money you still owe on the vehicle’s lease or loan if it is totaled in an accident.
As mentioned before Kemper is a good carrier for high-risk divers and they offer:
- The availability of a SR-22 – There are states where you are required to have the SR-22 form in order to prove that you have auto insurance after you have had a DUI, DWI, or some other type of driving violation of a serious manner.
- Salvaged vehicle insurance – Kemper will cover many vehicles that have a salvage title where they were rebuilt after an accident where the vehicle was totaled.
- Broad form coverage – This is a type of coverage for a driver instead of a vehicle. If you have multiple vehicles this type of coverage can be taken out for a lower price.
- Text alerts – You can be sent text alerts if you have not paid for your premiums and your policy is in danger of being canceled.
There is also the Kemper Enhanced Coverage plan, which offers:
- Forgiveness for first accident
- A deductible that is diminished
- If your car is parked and there is damage caused to it there is not any auto insurance deductible
- Coverage for personal property
- Covered expenses for the interruption of a trip
- Covered expenses for key replacement
Kemper Auto Insurance Prices
Kemper insurance offers good coverage options at affordable prices and this is especially the case for high-risk drivers. The price that you pay for coverage will depend on several things such as:
- Your age
- Where you live
- Your driving record
- If you have had recent tickets
- The make and model of your vehicle
- If there are other drivers on the Kemper policy you have
High-risk drivers are those that:
- Have filed an SR-22
- Have had a serious violation on your driving record such as a DUI or DWI
- Have poor credit
- Have not had prior auto insurance
- Are young drivers
- Have had a lapse in their insurance coverage.
If you need any information about pricing of the Kemper car insurance policies you can call the Kemper insurance phone number at 866-860-9348. Infinity insurance is a member of the Kemper car insurance family and offers auto insurance in the five states of Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia and Texas. If you are a driver and want to manage your Kemper Infinity auto insurance policy or get pricing information you can use the Infinity Kemper login on this site.
Kemper Auto Insurance Discounts
Kemper auto insurance has solid discounts and they will differ from state to state as well as the kind of policy that you have. So Kemper Infinity auto insurance customers in California may have different discount options than people in Ohio. Here are some of the discounts you may be eligible for:
- If you have avoided traffic violations and accidents.
- If you have auto insurance for multiple vehicles.
- If you are a homeowner or have a policy for renter’s insurance.
- Having more than one Kemper insurance policy.
- Make a significant down payment on your Kemper car insurance premium or pay it in full at one time.
- If you have safety equipment in your vehicle such as automatic seat belts, air bags, and anti-theft devices.
- If you choose to make payments online rather than using paper.
- If you are a good student.
- Leaving the insured vehicle at home while the student is away at school.
- Taking a defensive driving course
- If you make a referral for someone that purchases a Kemper auto insurance policy.
- If you are married, are in a domestic partnership, or are in a civil union relationship that is legally recognized.
- If you are 55 years of age or above and take and complete a course for accident prevention.
Kemper Auto Insurance Pros and Cons
- Affordable auto insurance
- Good auto insurance for high-risk drivers
- Solid customer service
- Good Kemper auto insurance reviews
- Many discounts available
- Available in all 50 states
- Other insurance products such as life and home policies
- Financially stable one with $14.3 billion in assets
- High number of customer complaints to state regulators
- No mobile application
How to get a quote from Kemper insurance?
You can get a quote from Kemper auto insurance over the phone, online, or by snail mail. The Kemper insurance phone number is 866-860-9348 and the e-mail form on the website can be seen here. The physical address for quotes is PO Box 3027, Scranton, PA 18505-0027.
Does Kemper insurance have a grace period?
Kemper insurance does offer grace periods but it will depend on the type of insurance and policy.
Does Kemper insurance cover rental cars?
Kemper car insurance does offer Rental Car Reimbursement Coverage.
What is Kemper health insurance?
Kemper health insurance is available to both individuals and business owners to help protect financial stability. Just some of the health insurance coverage options are:
- Cancer insurance
- Vision insurance
- Accident indemnity insurance
- Hospital indemnity insurance
- Dental insurance
How to make a claim with Kemper insurance?
You can make a claim with Kemper auto insurance over the phone, online, or by snail mail. The Kemper insurance phone number for claims is 866-536-7376and the physical address for claims is Kemper Services Group, PO Box 2855, Clinton, IA 52733. When you make a claim online you can go to this link and then you see other claims links of:
- Auto Glass
- Roadside Assistance
- Kemper Life
- Kemper Health
How to use Kemper to make a payment?
You can make a payment to Kemper car insurance over the phone, online, or by snail mail. You can use the Kemper specialty co ezpay through this link and the physical address for payments is P.O. Box 223687, Dallas, TX 75222-3687. To make a payment over the phone you can call the Kemper insurance phone number at 1-800-782-1020.
When can my Kemper insurance policy become effective?
In terms of Kemper auto insurance, you will decide when the policy becomes effective. You can choose to have it effective immediately or at a later date.
What are Kemper auto insurance working hours?
There are several Kemper offices around the United States and the main headquarters in Chicago have the working hours of:
- Monday 8AM–4:30PM
- Tuesday 8AM–4:30PM
- Wednesday 8AM–4:30PM
- Thursday 8AM–4:30PM
- Friday 8AM–4:30PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Kemper is one of the biggest insurance carriers that offers several insurance products in all 50 states as well as Washington DC. They offer good auto insurance options as well as home, health, and life insurance. You know they have good financial stability with $14.3 billion in assets and the company has no lack of discounts available for their many policies. Not only is it simple to make a claim and receive a quote but just as easy to look online to find many positive Kemper auto insurance reviews. They offer affordable policies and their customer service department is always on hand to help you find the best coverage possible to fit your exact needs.