If you are a current policyholder, you can manage certain aspects of your Primerica term life insurance policy online by signing into your account. If you do not have an online account, use the guide below to learn how to create one. Benefits of having an online account include updating your policy 24/7 from your computer or smartphone/tablet, setting up payments, as well as downloading and printing out important policy documents.
The company’s focus is on helping families gain financial independence through a “Buy Term and Invest the Difference” philosophy, which emphasizes the importance of term life insurance and investing for the future. Primerica’s services are designed to help clients make informed decisions about their finances and achieve their long-term financial goals.
Primerica Life recruits new agents primarily through a network of current agents, and the company’s compensation plan emphasizes the sale of its products, as well as the recruitment of new agents.
They have a portal for their representatives and clients that provides access to information and tools to manage their financial services. Called “my primeportal”, it can be accessed using a Primerica login through their official website and is available to authorized users only.
My Primerica Login
Primerica Life customers have been easily accessing their account information and manage finances with Primerica Online login through their official website.
To log in, you will need to provide your username and password, which you should have received when you created your account.
If you have forgotten your password, you can follow the steps on the website to reset it.
Once you have successfully logged in, you will have access to your account information, such as your policy details, investment portfolio, and transaction history.
If you encounter any issues with your login or have any other questions about your account, you can contact Primerica customer support for assistance.
How to Log In
Log in to your Primerica account easily with these steps:
- Go to the Primerica website.
- Click on the “Login” button, usually located in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
- Enter your username and password in the provided fields.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
If you’ve forgotten your username or password, you can click on the “Forgot Password?” or “Forgot User ID?” link on the login page to retrieve or reset it.
Forgot Your Password
To reset your Primerica login password, follow these steps:
- Go to the Primerica website and click on the “Login” button.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter the email address associated with your Primerica account.
- Follow the steps to reset your password, which may include confirming your identity and receiving a password reset email.
If you are unable to reset your password, contact Primerica customer support for assistance.
Note: You can also change your password by clicking the ‘Change Password’ link. After clicking that link you will be taken to the password creation page. Enter your user ID and current password into the first section. Then enter your new password into the bottom two input fields. Click the ‘Continue’ button to finalize the password change.
Enroll in Online Access
To enroll for online access to Primerica’s client website, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Primerica website at www.primerica.com
- Click on the “Client Login” button located in the top right corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on the “Enroll Now” button.
- Fill in your personal information, including your Social Security number, date of birth, and contact information.
- Create a username and password for your online account.
- Review and accept the Terms of Service.
- Submit the enrollment form to complete the process.
If you are a Primerica representative, you will need to use a different login process. Please contact your local office or support team for assistance.
How to Make a Payment
To make a payment on Primerica Life’s platform, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Primerica account by visiting their website and entering your username and password.
- Navigate to the “Payments” section of your account.
- Enter the payment amount you wish to make and select a payment method, such as a checking account or credit card.
- Review and confirm the payment details and submit the payment.
The exact process may vary depending on the type of policy you have with Primerica Life and the payment options available to you.
To make a payment online (mypol) with Primerica, follow these steps:
- Go to the Primerica website.
- Log in to your account using your username and password.
- Locate the “Payments” or “Billing” section.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and choose your payment method (e.g., credit/debit card, bank transfer).
- Review and confirm your payment details.
- Submit your payment.
Keep in mind that the specific steps and options may vary depending on the services offered by Primerica and the region you are in. If you have trouble making a payment, you can contact Primerica Life’s customer support for assistance.
If you want to make a payment by mail to Primerica, you will need to follow these steps:
- Obtain a payment coupon or statement from Primerica, which will include the address to send your payment to.
- Write a check or obtain a money order for the amount you want to pay.
- Fill out the payment coupon or statement with your policy number, account information, and the amount of the payment.
- Enclose the coupon or statement, along with your check or money order, in an envelope.
- Mail to the address provided by Primerica.
It is recommended that you allow sufficient time for your payment to reach Primerica, and to verify with Primerica the payment cutoff dates and times to ensure your payment is credited to your account in a timely manner.
To make a payment by phone with Primerica, you can call these numbers:
United States – 1-888-893-9858; Canada – 1-800-387-787 (English)
Simply follow the automated prompts to make a payment and you will need to have your policy number and payment information ready. It’s always a good idea to verify the details of your payment with a representative before completing the transaction to ensure accuracy.
Making a payment in person with Primerica Life can be done with the following steps:
- Locate a Primerica Life representative near you. You can find a representative by using the “Find a
- Representative” tool on Primerica’s website.
- Schedule an appointment with the representative. During the appointment, you can discuss your payment options and make a payment in person.
- Bring the payment in the form of cash, check, or money order.
- Provide your policy number and personal information to the representative to ensure the payment is applied to the correct account.
Primerica’s policies and procedures may vary by region and may have changed since the knowledge cut off date. It’s always best to check with a local representative for the most up-to-date information.
What Can I Do With My Primerica Login?
With your Primerica Life login, you can access your account information and manage various financial products and services offered by Primerica. Some examples of what you can do with your login include:
- View your policy information
- Update your personal information
- Pay your premium
- Request changes to your policy
- Access investment resources and tools
- Connect with a financial representative for support and guidance.
Primerica Life Insurance Review
Primerica is a life insurance company that was founded in 1977 and specializes in giving middle income families in the U.S. and Canada reliable life insurance coverage. The reputable insurance company coined the term “”Buy Term and Invest the Difference” which means they help middle income families get needed protection at an affordable price. The company can also help families get a hold over their debt and get out of it as well as aid them in future investments.
Primerica does not offer home or auto insurance but they do have an Auto & Home Insurance Referral Program. The main things the company offers are:
- Financial Needs Analysis
- Term Life Insurance
- Auto and Home Insurance Referral Program
- Legal Protection
- Identity Theft Protection
On the Primerica website you will find the Primerica login where you can manage your policy/policies and also pay premiums. The company has, on average, $3.8 billion in benefit claims daily and 94% of claims are paid out within two weeks. Primerica also offers:
- Solutions that are beneficial and offers features
- A personal representative that has your interests at heart
- Terminal illness benefits of up to 70% face amount that has a premium waiver for a minimum amount of $400,000.
- Renewal options that lead the industry
- Custom terms solutions that are unique to your situation
- Family banding
The companies under the Primerica umbrella are:
- Primerica Life Insurance Company
- Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada
- National Benefit Life Insurance Company
Types of Coverage that Primerica Life Insurance offers
The only type of life insurance that Primerica offers is term life insurance. The term life insurance policies offered by Primerica are for a set time period, which is typically between 10-30 years. When the term comes to an end, the policy then expires. The company is rather rigid in terms of the life insurance policies offered and they have denied people coverage if they have health conditions that are pre-existing or if they are smokers.
Primerica only offers term life insurance, as they do not offer whole insurance or universal life insurance. However, the company offers riders as well as benefits such as those for terminal illness. What this does is lets you have a custom term life insurance policy that is tailor made to fit your needs. Primerica is also unique considering that you can renew a term life insurance policy if that policy expires and you will not have to have a second medical examination or a second application. Because of this, no matter how old you are you will not be denied coverage.
The coverage plans that Primerica offers are:
- Custom Advantage – This is a policy where people will do the typical underwriting process. This means they will meet with an agent and also take a medical examination. This coverage is usually more expensive than the TermNow policy considering customers will have to go through a more comprehensive underwriting process. In this plan you can receive coverage between $150,000-$400,000 and pick a term of 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, or 35 years.
- TermNow – This is a faster issued plan and you might not have to take a medical examination. You can get this plan quickly by filling out a questionnaire about your health. This type of policy has limited coverage for $300,000 and you can still pick a term of 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, or 35 years.
Riders that are Available Through Primerica
Riders are also referred to insurance endorsements and you can add them to your insurance policy. They give extra benefits that usually increase the price of the policy premiums but also provide you with additional coverage. Here are the riders available at Primerica insurance.
- Child Rider – You can add a child rider on both a TermNow and Custom Advantage policy. The coverage is up to $50,000 for children that are under the age of 24 years old.
- Increasing Benefit Rider – This is automatically added to the policy you have. If you are under 56 years of age, the rider increases your coverage amount 10% up to 10 years with a maximum amount of $500,000. There are no requirements for underwriting that you will have to go through. However, as the coverage increases so will the price of your premiums. You can decline this rider but if you decide not to take any yearly increase all increases in the future will also not continue.
- Terminal Illness Benefit Rider – You can get into your death benefit of a policy if you have this rider and are diagnosed with an illness that is terminal where you are not expected to live past six months. This gives you a payment acceleration of your death benefit to the tune of 40%. This can be up to 70% if your policy also has the waiver of premium rider.
- Waiver of Premium Rider – If you are not yet 55 years of age you can add this rider to your policy. If you have this rider it will waive premiums if a physician makes a diagnosis that you are permanently disabled and your policy will remain in full.
Primerica Life Insurance prices
Primerica life insurance is at a competitive price and while it is not the least expensive insurance it is not the most expensive either. Typically, the price for the polices start around $850 and they will increase as you get older. Through the Primerica life insurance login you can find information about pricing and also through Primerica online you can find all of the phone numbers to speak to agents about pricing.
Primerica Life Insurance discounts
You can save money on your policy if you decide to go through a medical examination and you are in good health. The more health problems you have, the higher your premiums will be. At my Primerica com you can see all of the customer service phone numbers, from the U.S. and Canada, where you can speak to an agent to get information about discounts.
Primerica Life Insurance pros and cons
- Competitive prices for term life insurance
- Solid riders available
- Good coverage
- Good customer service department
- Nice option for middle income families
- Can be pricier if you have health issues
- May be denied coverage if you are a smoker
- Cannot get a quote online
- No universal or whole life policies available
- Cannot make claim online
How long is Primerica Term Life Insurance?
You can choose a term of 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, or 35 years.
Can I cash out my Primerica Life Insurance?
No, you cannot cash out your policy considering that term life insurance, which has no cash value.
How to cancel Primerica life insurance?
You usually will have a free look period of 10 days and may be longer depending on the state you reside. If during the period you are not happy you can cancel for a full refund. If you wish to cancel your Primerica life insurance after the free look period you will have to:
- Call the General Policy Information phone number of 1-800-257-4725 for the U.S. and for Canada 1-800-387-7876 (English) 1-800-265-4804 (French).
- Request to talk to an agent.
- Give the agent the number of your policy and your details.
- Request to cancel your existing policy as well as recurring payments.
- Request that a cancellation confirmation E-mail is sent to you.
You can also cancel your policy through the e-mails that can be found on this page.
Is Primerica life insurance good?
Primerica life insurance is a good choice for middle income families living in the U.S. and Canada. They offer solid life insurance coverage and a few riders that can give you additional coverage as well. If you look online you will find positive Primerica life insurance reviews.
What Is Primerica’s Life Insurance Customer Service Like?
Primerica has a solid customer service department that can be reached via e-mail, phone, and snail mail. Their physical address is 1 Primerica Parkway, Duluth, GA 30099. On the Contact Us page you will find all the e-mails and phone numbers for those in the U.S and Canada. The General Policy Information phone numbers are 1-800-257-4725 for the U.S. and 1-800-387-7876 (English) 1-800-265-4804 (French) for Canada.
On the Contact Us page you will also find the Primerica login.
Is Primerica Life Insurance Financially Stable?
Primerica life insurance has a multi-level marketing setup and is financially stable. AM Best is an organization that rates companies by their financial stability and their latest Primerica life insurance reviews gave the company an A+. This means is that the company is a trusted and financially stable one and pays out claims no matter what the current climate is economically.
How to file a claim with Primerica Life Insurance?
To file a claim with Primerica you will have to do so by phone. You will speak to an agent and you will have to give them the claim details. They state that they pay 94% of claims within two weeks. The claim phone numbers are:
- United States – 1-888-893-9858
- Canada – 1-800-387-7876 (English) 1-800-265-4804 (French)
Primerica is an insurance carrier that offers term life insurance policies. They have a good reputation and have received solid life insurance reviews. They have policies available for people that live in the United States and Canada and offer their policies at competitive prices. They also have a few rider benefits available to give you additional coverage. There is a lot of information on the site and you can manage your policy from the Primerica life insurance login.